Join the many Suffolk County companies, corporations, faith and community groups who have helped build homes and transform communities, one family at a time. Sponsorships are a great way for your group to get involved in the community, participate in our mission, and be recognized for their efforts. Sponsorship donations are appreciated at any level and provide a number of opportunities and benefits to participants.
Get Inspired. Watch "Humanity" for a better look at how your donation impacts not only us, but you and the entire community.
- Full House Sponsorship for $100,000, employees are welcome to build on all of the building days
- Half House Sponsorship for $50,000, employees are welcome to build on 6-8 of the building days
- Partner Sponsor for $10,000, employees are welcome to build 4-5 of the building days.
- Sponsor for a Day for $2,500, employees get one day of building.
Benefits of Participation
- Recognition in Annual Newsletter
- Spotlight on website and monthly e-blast
- Great team-building experience
- Recognition on all social media accounts
- Satisfaction of knowing that your time and resources will change a family’s life forever
Why do we ask your team to donate?
- On average, each Habitat Suffolk house costs $100,000 to build. These group contributions are one of our most important sources of funding. Your donation helps us purchase the building materials for the day and provide the necessary training and supervision needed for a successful team build day. Funds can be raised by individuals, companies, or through matching funds and other grants.
- All donations are tax deductible, Habitat for Humanity of Suffolk is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
To become a proud sponsor of a Habitat for Humanity of Suffolk County house please contact the Manager of Partnerships & Communications, Stephanie Busia, at Steph@habitatsuffolk.org
or (631) HABITAT ext. 100.
We proudly acknowledge and thank the many companies, congregations, and families that have joined with us to build homes for Suffolk County Families. To see a comprehensive listing, please click here